Rebirth is a procedural survival horror sandbox game inspired by the likes of H.P Lovecraft, Silent Hill and Amnesia. Rebirth has been Greenlit on Steam and aims to successfully combine horror and action by using Day and Night as integral parts of gameplay. During the day Rebirth plays like a survival horror shooter with emphasis on survival. At night the game takes a turn for horror. Rebirth features procedurally generated horror events, buildings, and dungeons as well as procedural events and dynamic AI. We are creating a horror game that changes every time you play!
- Full Body Awareness – Look down, see your body. Check your body for injuries.
- AI with senses, goals and advanced behaviors. They hunt you, hear you, and interact with each other.
- Emergent gameplay – Random events scattered throughout the world. Perhaps you’ll walk into a house and the door will suddenly lock behind you, leaving you at the mercy of whatever vengeful entity lives within!
- Survival based gameplay – Scavenge. Find food, weapons, medical supplies, ammo, fuel, and scavenge for shelter. Try to survive the night.
- Barricade yourself and fortify a position.
- RPG and Roguelike elements
Dead Man Walking is group made up of a handful of people from all over the world. We work together through the magical powers of the internet tubes with the hopes of creating the game experiences we, as gamers, would like to see in games.
We pour all of our spare time and money into this project and have built all the systems entirely from scratch. We hope to use any funds from IDG to add things like Occulus Rift support as well as to pay for additional software to help us make the game better and better.
Schelslinger is a science -fiction western themed action RPG with a heavy dose of Lovecraftian horror. The game will be released on PC and possibly Linux and Mac. It will feature hours of intense, fast-paced action; a rich storyline; beautiful artwork; and an immersive soundtrack.
Tumbleweed, AZ, 1852 – Gold miners recover a strange artifact from a series of caves connected to the mine. Shortly after bringing it back to town, horrific monsters begin invading the town. An urgent telegram is sent pleading for help and Drs. Erik and Elsa Schelslinger arrive on the scene.
You can choose to play as Dr. Erik or Dr. Elsa Schelslinger, or co-op with a friend. Battle your way through hordes of monsters and unlock the secrets of the artifact to free the town, perhaps even the world as we know it!
Fascimania is an indie game studio whose first game, Kilgazar, will be released soon. Our goal is to create games that are enjoyable and challenging, both for ourselves and other gamers.
Whispering Willows is a horror puzzle game that features a dark and rich narrative, beautiful 2-D visuals, and haunting melodies that will leave you yearning for more. The game will release for OUYA, PC, Linux, and Mac (and later to Android and iOS). The emotional story will unfold over five riveting chapters, each more intriguing than the last. The story will immerse you in a rich history steeped in the depths of the human soul as you solve the mysteries of wayward spirits.
You will assume the role of a young girl named Elena as she searches for her missing father, against challenging odds, working through unconventional puzzles and bypassing other-worldly obstacles. She must harness the powers of her heritage, utilizing astral projection and other ethereal abilities to find her father before he, too becomes lost to the hopeless morass of the Willows estate.
Night Light Interactive is an indie game studio based in the Los Angeles area, established in 2012 by David Logan. Our goal at Night Light Interactive is to create innovative, exciting, and memorable experiences. Being gamers ourselves, we’re always trying to innovate and create something totally new and unique, while retaining the best elements of the old. The ultimate payoff is to see the reaction of someone who experiences a game we have created. When we initially started Whispering Willows, that was and remains our goal.
Rebirth is a survival horror sandbox game. Rebirth aims to successfully combine horror and action by using Day and Night as integral parts of gameplay. During the day Rebirth plays more like a survival horror shooter, with action and scavenging as well as survival aspects. At night the game takes a turn for horror. Rebirth will feature procedurally generated horror events and buildings as well as emergent gameplay. Our goal is to create a horror game that changes every time you play!
- Full Body Awareness – Look down, see your legs. Check your body for injuries.
- AI with senses, goals and advanced behaviors, such as actively searching for you when they lose sight of you, or going to where they heard unusual noises.
- Emergent gameplay – Random events scattered throughout the world. Your house may be raided, or maybe you’ll walk into a house and the door will suddenly lock behind you, leaving you at the mercy of whatever vengeful entity lives within!
- Survival based gameplay – Scavenge. Find food, weapons, medical supplies, ammo, and scavenge for shelter. Try to survive the night.
- Barricade yourself and fortify a position.
- Meaningful death.
- RPG elements – Improve your character over time.
- Multiplayer – After most mechanics are complete.
Rebirth was started as my own personal hobby project. I am a software developer by day, indie game dev by night. I pour all my spare time and money into this project and have built all the systems entirely from scratch. I have also done some art, sound, and pretty much everything not involving 3d art. For this, I have used the talents of some of my team members, who have contributed art created in their spare time to help with the project. Our artists are hard pressed for money, so they could definitely use the help!
The handy link: